Beluga Whales Ski School is a fun and playful ski program for 4-6 year olds. This non-competitive 5-week program focuses on skill development, promotes safe exploration and progression in the learning area and encourages a lifelong passion for the outdoors and skiing. We provide an attentive and nurturing learning environment with a 1:4 coach to child ratio.
Please select your 5-week session(s) on the online form
SESSION 1: Wednesdays, 2:00-3:00 pm January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
SESSION 2: Saturday AM, 9:30-11:30 am, January 6, 13, 20, 27 and February 3
SESSION 3: Saturday PM, 2:00-4:00 pm, January 6, 13, 20, 27 and February 3
SESSION 4: Sundays, 9:30-11:30 am, Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28, and February 4
$175 for the Wednesday session
$250 for the weekend sessions (Saturday AM or PM & Sunday) includes snack
$50 for a 5-week rental package
The tail end:
- Child must be age 4 by January 3'rd and potty trained.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to session in order to allow time for your child to get dressed and pick up rental equipment if needed.
- Please meet at the Customer Service/Ski School Desk in the lodge.
- Use of ski learning aids is not necessary.
- Helmets must be worn on the ski hill at all times.
- Please dress your child appropriately for the weather.
- We don't offer individual make-ups for missed program days.
- We don't offer refunds (unless not enough children sign-up).
- Have fun!
Questions? Email Rebecca@whaleback.com