Times and start orders:
GENERAL INFO for 2017-2018:
*Registration is now closed*
SCHEDULE: Time trials will be held January 11 (Thurs) at 7PM - plan to be there by 6 PM if possible to get checked in. Racing begins January 11 and concludes March 8. There is no Race League President’s week.
The Whaleback Adult Race League is a series of dual slalom competitions, open to skiers & riders. We have A, B, C and Tuck Leagues depending upon the speed of your team. The racing begins at 7pm.
Teams made up of four people will race each week (one member must be a member of the opposite sex). If you do not have a member of the opposite sex, your team will have a 4 second penalty. If a member of your team is unable to make it, a substitute may be used. The race is run as a dual with two teams competing against each other each week. Each team has the opportunity to accumulate a maximum of 10 points per night (winning each race and having the fastest male/female times). Prizes are awarded weekly thanks to tremendous support from our Sponsors.
Review of Basic League Rules
- Teams will be made up of 4 people with at least one member being of the opposite sex.
- No refunds if a person/team drops out of the league or misses a night.
- Racers may inspect the course prior to the start by going down along the side of the course or by side slipping the course.
- Whaleback Mountain has the authority to disqualify an individual or a team for infractions. In the event of a disqualification, that person’s or team’s score will not count.
- If you miss your start time… sorry no points for you.